Plastic Extrusion and Recycling Line
KweenB’s TRF Series machine combines size reduction, storage, feeding, extrusion and pelletizing all together, provides a perfect solution for plastic waste recycling, it is not only very easy to operate but also produce good quality recycled pellets at high output capacity.
1. The waste is crushed and granulated first, so it can take both film waste & some lump waste(unlike the shredding drum system which can only handle film waste).
2. After granulating, the small flakes or chips are blown an kept in a large storage tank. Under this tank, there is a stirring motor to push the waste into the side screw feeder, and then transport into the extruder without requiring heater bands.
3. The waste is then fed into the extruder by an inverter controlled screw feeder, allowing a smooth flow of material, increasing the capacity of the main extruder.
4. Factory Staff can also granulate the waste in advance and store in the big silo before feeding the extruder, making staff more efficient, unlike the drum systems which require staff to feed the conveyor all the times.
5. There is an option of a masterbatch or solid chips top feeder. Allowing the client the facility to add some additives, masterbatch or solid chips , if required.
Special and unique design of die face cutting:
1. The pellets produced can be as the same standard and appearance as virgin granules.
2. Larger die face allows more die holes and bigger hole gap to avoid pellets clumping together. More holes leads to less resistance of material flow, so it reduces the tendency for material coming out from the vent.
3. Unique die design allows longer overlap gap between each hole, with bigger size cutting knife to ensure the longer lifetime. – Longer lifetime of cutting motor with running in slower & logical rpm due to larger die face and more holes.
Centrifuge dewatering unit (option):
1. Allowing the pellets to dry completely. It is also compact, and space saving in comparison to the vibrating tank.
Dual piston screen changer (option):
1. Has a 3 – 5 times larger filter area than slide type filters to save the labor time in changing filters, and the additional cost of the filter screens.
2. Continuous Non-stop operation, no need to shut down or slow down the speed of extruder.
|Side feeding device with screw & barrel x 1 set|
|Storage tank (liter)||1500||2000||2000||2000||3000||3000|
|Screw material||SACM645 nitrided, and hard chrome plated|
|Motor + inverter||40HP||60HP||100HP||125HP||200HP||300HP|
|Barrel thermo Zone||3||4||5||6||7||9|
|Barrel cooling||1/4 HP*2||1/4 HP*2||1/2 HP*3||1/2 HP*3||1/2 HP*3||1/2 HP*3|
|Barrel material||SACM645 nitrided, honed, hardness treatment|
|Screen changer ( Hydraulic slide type ) with pressure gauge|
|Filter diameter (MM)||150||200||200||250||300||350|
|Die face cutting device – with 3pcs big knife|
|Cooling water pump||2HP||3HP||3HP||5HP||5HP||7.5HP|
|Vibration screen & water trough|
|Vibration motor||1/4 HP x2||1/3 HP x2||1/2 HP x2||1/2 HP x2||1/2 HP x4||1/2 HP x4|
|Pellet Blower motor||3HP||3HP||5HP||5HP||5HP||7.5HP|
|Water cooling tower||Second stages extruder for heavy ink waste|
|Vacuum pump||Quantitative feeder for masterbatch or solid chips|
|Metal detector with conveyer||Double vented type barrel|
|Crusher + conveying blower||Centrifuge dewatering drying device|
|Dual piston type screen changer ( larger filter area)||Vibrating classifier|
SPECIFICATION FOR REFERENCE ONLY
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO ALTER OR AMEND THE DESIGN